© 2012 - 2015 Path of the Heart®. All Rights Reserved.
The Yes to Love week will be packed full with activities aimed at opening the heart, discovering ourselves, and expanding our consciousness, with each day’s events working on the theme developed during the previous day’s satsang, or wisdom talk.
Just browse event descriptions that call out to you, each of which come with a special quote that serves as a preparatory insight for that event. If you are experiencing any difficulties with signing up, please let us know.
Only satsangs and the workshop require sign up. The fastest way to sign up for them, as well as for events with sign up suggested, is to use our expedited checkout option below. If instead you are signing up for events individually, note that:
• Events that are not followed by an asterisk are donation-based and drop-in style, with no registration.
• Events followed by one asterisk (*) are donation-based, and sign up is suggested but not required (you will still be able to attend drop-in style if there is space – we will mark the event as full on this website if it fills up with those who registered).
• Events followed by two asterisks (**) require sign up, but are still donation-based, except for the workshop on July 5th which has a cost.
Use the expedited checkout option if you are attending the same kind of event for the whole week. If instead you are signing up for events individually:
• Click on the dates below you want to view events for.
• Click on the event you are interested in.
• Read about it on the panel on the right.
• At the bottom of the event description you can add it to your cart.
• After you’ve added all the events you are interested in, scroll down to the next section on this page to finish your checkout process.
Lodging options in Boulder are filling up fast due to a national softball tournament happening during the Yes to Love week. Reserve a place as soon as you can through the buttons below:
• The opening satsang on July 1st will happen at the Glenn Miller Ballroom at the University of Colorado – Boulder, 1669 Euclid Avenue, Boulder, CO 80309, United States.
• All other events, happening on July 2nd to 8th, will happen at the Swoon Art House, 4295 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304, United States.
The airport you will fly in to is Denver International Airport (DEN). From there you can:
• Take the SuperShuttle: This is a shared van service that will take you to the hotel or residence you are staying at, and should cost between $35 and $40. Make a reservation at supershuttle.com
• Take the RTD bus: Since you cannot reserve tickets ahead of time for this and due to the national softball tournament happening in Boulder that week, there will likely be many people wanting to take the bus, so we don’t necessarily recommend this option. If you do want to take the bus, you will need to bring $13 in cash (no change provided, so bring the exact amount) and take the AB or ABA line to Boulder. Look up schedule times here. After you arrive at the 14th and Walnut bus station, you can walk West (towards the mountains) two blocks to take the SKIP bus down Broadway to the event location.
The timer counting down until the opening moment of our “Yes To Love” event is ticking away – but who’s counting? For one, we are! The past months have brought truly magical times as we bring to life what was a fledgling idea. And thanks to you and many others the week of July 1st to 8th, 2015 is going to be full of meaningful and heartfelt experiences.
Enthusiasm and a willingness to help have really caught fire and one can feel the momentum surging, as people begin to hear about the opportunity to spend eight days with Sri Prem Baba in Boulder, Colorado.
To understand the full depth of what these action-packed eight days entail, scroll around on this website – you will find unexpected announcements and videos, and much more, in what has become (and will continue to develop into) an interactive online experience. Whether you attend the entire week or just one event, or even if for some reason you can’t come, this website gives everyone a feel for the spirit of what “Yes To Love” seeks to be. At the very least, it should peek your curiosity and wet your appetite to attend.
We have made great strides in our fundraising efforts in order to make this event accessible to everyone on purely a donation basis. Thus far we have raised $30,000 of our $50,000 goal. To finish strong and allow everyone to participate, we need your generous support! All donations are tax-deductible.
If you are looking for lodging in Boulder during the Yes to Love week, click on the buttons below:
For general questions, comments and concerns you may use the contact form below, and we will reply to you as soon as possible, usually within the same day. You may also reach us with specific questions in the following ways:
• For questions about the Yes to Love week with Sri Prem Baba, contact YestoLove@PathHeart.org
• For questions about connecting and general activities in North America, and the projects of the Path of the Heart, contact US@PathHeart.org
• For information on this website: contact info@PathHeart.org
• For logistical issues and Brazil visits: contact email@example.com
• For information on the India season: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• For information regarding Prem Baba’s international program: contact email@example.com